Monday, March 5, 2012

Dear Mr. President

Dear Mr. President,
Hello. I'm Grace. I live in Denver. Where do you live? What country do you live in?
Love,
Grace

Dear Mr. President,
Why can't first graders play football? Because I'm begging my Mom and Dad to play. But they say I got to be in 2nd grade. Football is my favorite sport.
From,
David

Dear Mr. President,
Hello. I think killing babies is not ok. I think John McCain is right. You are still a good president.
From,
Lily

Dear Mr. President,
I have lots of loose tooths. I am in 1st grade. I love Presidents. I love you. I can tell that you are nice. You are my friend.
Love,
Tracy

Dear Mr. President,
How about you make some new laws. Because it is hard in America. Because people are driving me crazy.
Love,
Bailey

Dear Mr. President,
Can you put spies outside of people's doors to spy on them?
Love,
Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment