Thursday, January 5, 2012

Gifts for Jesus

The wise men brought gifts to Jesus. I asked my students to write in their journals what gifts they would bring to Jesus. Some said gold, some said "frankinsins" and others had some pretty insightful answers...

"I would bring him Love, Joy, pess, pashins, kiniss, goodnis, fafilnis, jintlnis and sawfckonchool and my hart and my soll and my miynd and all of my schranth and all of the things that i can give him to day and tomoroe and the next day and the next day and the next day and the..." (I think you can see where this is going)

"I would bring to Jesus my hort and my soule and my offering for him. I love Jesus my savere!"

"I wold bring to Jesus my hart so He can take all the sin. And take my life when I die and let it be His."

Isn't that beautiful?

1 comment: